Saturday, December 22, 2007

A new cookie to surpass my best in show cookie

Well, I have to say it, it's true. My mother in law managed to outdo me in the Christmas cookie department. As you may recall from my previous blog entry, I won Best-in-show at the annual book club Christmas party for my white chocolate drizzled chocolate chip cookie last week. So saying she's outdone me is saying a lot. Take a look at these rudolph cookies.

I have to believe they would have beat mine if they had been in the competition. At least a win for best looking, if not for best in show. Can't beat these for holiday spirit!

They were easy to make, up until the last two frantic minutes after they come out of the oven and while we tried to get the eyes, nose and antlers in before the cookies cool off and harden up. Quite a challenge! But well worth the effort.

Merry Christmas!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: