Sunday, December 16, 2007

Best in show cookie!

My cookies won BEST IN SHOW at the book club holiday party cookie exchange and contest! Couldn't believe it!!!!

The contest featured three highly competitive categories: best tasting, best looking, and best in show. I submitted a white chocolate drizzled chocolate chip cookie, shown here, and I WON! I didn't think I'd get a single vote, so it was quite a surprise. Perhaps they were impressed by my drizzle technique, or perhaps it is the pure fact that nothing beats a good chocolate chip cookie. And a little white chocolate drizzled on top sure can't hurt!

And the best part, other than our prize of two eco friendly re-usable shopping bags, is that I came home with a huge tin of assorted holiday cookies! The only thing is... who is going to help me eat them? Come on by if you're hungry!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Save a cookie for me. Love, Mom