Friday, June 16, 2006

Blog readers come to see the real thing -- (i.e. Cheri, Brian and Val come to visit!)

My Aunt Cheri and her family are among my most loyal blog followers. I'm flattered that they read the blog on a regular basis, and today we had a huge treat. They came all the way from Illinois to see Julia and Andrew in person. And that gives me the opportunity to make them the stars of my blog. Jocelyn is missing because she is graduating this weekend, from Stanford (Congratulations!!!), so we'll have to post pictures of her after Monday's graduation party.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel,

Great pictures of Cheri, Brian and Val's visit -- looks like they all had a great time! Also loved seeing the photos of Paul and the little ones. This blogging thing is so great! I wish Andrea would get on board too, but I'm not sure she feels up to it. She wants to catch up with her albums!

How are things going over the weekend? Did Julia and Jeff go to her swimming lesson?

We'll see you Monday! Love, Mom

jovaliquilts said...

Laurel --

It was such a great visit! Julia has grown up so much since we last saw her, and it was a delight to hold Andrew for the first time! We even had a little time to chat with you. :)

Thanks so much for having us.

Cheri