Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Better late than never

I'm finally sending out the first batch of birth announcements (Abraham through Gentry) tomorrow. I had hoped to get these in the mail quickly after Andrew's birth, but alas nearly 6 weeks have already come and gone. It occurs to me that nearly everybody on my mailing list has already heard the news. I wonder how long it will continue to be tradition to send out paper-based announcements, when there are so many quicker ways to spread the news? Well, there is something nice about a stiff card beautifully printed. I hope to address and stuff the remaining announcements on Friday in the car on our way down to Southern California, and drop them in the mail from there. Here is the picture we are including with the formal announcement.

No comments: