Sunday, July 20, 2008

Julia and GG

We spent the morning at the beach yesterday for Julia's 4th birthday party. We had a fanstastic time, got great turnout, and even saw a pod of WHALES go by! There are tons of amazing pictures of all the fun. So many that I'm going to have to share them via shutterfly, or load a slideshow or something. But I'll put a few up here on the blog too, starting with this one of Julia and Jay. We were very glad GG was able to join us at the beach. And I must say she looked fabulous in her red sweater. Here's the birthday girl (complete with princess tiara) and her beautiful Great Grandmother on a driftwood log at the beach:
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Readersraisinghell said...

Great picture of Mom and Julia. I'm glad Mom was able to go!

jovaliquilts said...

Aw, nice photo! A real keeper. I hearda it was a wonderful party!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I got one with my camera too. What a wonderful birthday party. Mom