Monday, May 26, 2008

Andrew turns two!

Andrew's birthday party was an informal backyard affair with just a few friends and family. The cupcakes, which Julia helped decorate, were a big hit, as were the ribbons and paper and bows on the gifts! Everybody got into the act to help open.



I cannot believe my baby is two! The time has flown by. Just this weekend he seems to be talking so much more, putting long sentences together. I still see him as a baby, but I think those days are numbered.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great collection of pictures! The one with Julia and "grandpa" is terrific. The aquarium pics are wonderful! Thanks for updating and sending me some of the pictures. Love, Mom

jovaliquilts said...

My baby turns 21 today ... they do grow up quickly! Still, I agree, Andrew is two/too old!