Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hooked on Hardball

I'm hooked on Hardball with Chris Mattews. Thanks to the writer's strike perhaps, or perhaps the sheer amazingness of the political drama unfolding this season, I've been religiously tuning into the nightly political news on MSNBC. It's way better than a soap opera, or even Survivor. Reality TV of a new flavor, for me at least. I love watching the pundits sort through every little detail looking for significance and meaning. The discussions on TV and in the newspaper editorials about Obama's speech yesterday have been particularly fascinating. I haven't had the opportunity to see the whole speech yet, but wow do I intend to based on what I've heard. Obama never ceases to impress.

And because no blog post would be complete without pictures of my kids, here they are at the beach, from a weekend outing we made on an unseasonably warm day in February.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

It's great -- I can actually listen to political news these days! I feel like maybe there's hope.

Anonymous said...

My two little cuties! Mom

Readersraisinghell said...

They are adorable! I'm sure you had great good fun at Easter (sugar high included!)...