Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Marketing

I'm in marketing, so I keep my ears open to new marketing trends. I have been watching the rapid growth of YouTube, viral marketing, and user generated content in marketing. People often forward me different interesting examples of creative marketing, and I saw one today that made me laugh. I can't resist sharing it. Take a look at this video made by Smirnoff to publicize their new line of "Raw Tea". Please only look if you are over 21...

Smirnoff Tea Partay video

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Riley said...

Ok, now that video was too FUNNY :)

This one (Microsoft iPod Parody) is not exactly viral marketing, but you might like it as it is funny and also marketing related. Maybe I already mentioned it to you. It is about how Microsoft would have packaged the iPod, had they invented it.

Oh, and I know I am not quite yet 21, but I just couldnt help checking out that Tea Partay one you sent.