Tuesday, January 09, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

(Still no working computer at home, so no photo downloading...)
Meanwhile, in my extra free time I recorded Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth from Pay Per View, and watched it tonight. Have you seen it yet? It is a must see. Absolutely fascinating, completely frightening, but with just enough of a sliver of hope at the end that you don't end up feeling completely depressed. I highly recommend it. Makes me want to quit my job and take up the cause full time. Or at least lower my thermostat a couple of degrees. Watch it and then tell me what you think. There is more about the movie here: www.climatecrisis.net

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

I have been putting off watching this movie because the whole thing is so depressing! You're right, of course, about turning down the heat, but we really need a coordinated effort with the government taking the lead. Makes the outcome of the 2000 election all the more tragic!