Monday, January 29, 2007

Andrew at 8 Months

I haven't yet posted an official portrait of Andrew at 8 months old. I was looking through my pics for options and found nothing taken on his exact birthday that was suitable. But I found this first one from a couple of days afterward, and it's darling although unconventional for a portrait. And then I found the second one which was taken 5 days before he turned 8 months. It's more of a classic portrait. Is 5 days before close enough? Just for fun, if you are reading this please post a comment and vote for which is the better picture of Andrew at 8 months, Option A (with food on his face), or Option B (in the white sweater.)

Option A
Option B:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Option A!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

I love option A, but I think i"ll cast my vote for B. It too is really precious. --Andrea

Anonymous said...

I too love Option A, but Option B is just so sweet -- so Option B is my vote! Mom

Anonymous said...

You all got it wrong. Option A is really a photo of Andrew just getting out of his pick-up truck after thundering through the mud of the Sierras.

Ray/Dad/Grandpa

jovaliquilts said...

I vote for Option A! You have a zillion really sweet photos of a very angelic-seeming Andrew, but this shows a whole other side of him (well, what you can see of him through the food...).

Cheri

Crystal said...

Option B. He is so handsome.
Crystal