Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blogging PROBLEMS!

To the extent that anybody is looking at this blog regularly (and I know I have a few "fans" out there, thank you so much) I have been unable to upload photos since upgrading my blog to the new Blogger Beta. I was excited to upgrade because of the new feature that allows tags, or categorizations, and therefore more options for organizing, sorting, and grouping blog entries. But it turns out it was a huge mistake! I know Google is aware of the problem and trying to fix it. Meanwhile, I'll keep working on workarounds, and hopefully I'll be able to get something going. I'm addicted to blogging so this is a huge blow! Hopefully I'll have more pictures to share soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurel,
As a loyal fan, what a beta bummer! I was considering changing as well but will hold off for now. Crystal