Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Painting Progress Report: RED!


The first coat of red went on the walls in the kitchen today. It makes a strong statement, that's for sure! Just a little red goes a long way. Most of the house is being painted in subdued shades of cream and tan, but I have a feeling that these few square feet of red in the kitchen, the central room of the house (physically and conceptually) will make the whole house feel colorful and adventurous. It may take some getting used to... but I think I am going to like it, especially once we put things up on the walls.

I have moved back home, by the way, as of tonight. (Many thanks, again, to Grammy and Grandpa for hosting Julia and me for over a week!) The back rooms of the house are mostly done, so with some open windows tonight I think Julia and I will survive just fine. It sure feels good to be home again.

1 comment:

Riley said...

Looks like Whitney like the paint job!