Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kids Holiday Party


Julia and I invited the girls of Ms. Merk's kindergarten class, and their familes, to a Christmas Party at our house this afternoon. We were lucky to find that all but 3 of the girls in the class were able to come. We had yummy treats, a pinecone decorating craft, hot chocoloate with MARSHMELLOWS, and a fun take home gift bag for all the kids. The girls and the siblings played together so well, I was really pleased. It's such a nice class of girls. And I loved having a chance to talk more with the Moms, who seem like a great bunch as well.

Wendy and I planned the party together. We made a great team! I say it so often, and I mean it more each time: Thank Goodness for Wendy!

Watching the kids play together, making new friends, having my Mom drop by to say hello, and hosting an event that everybody seemed to really appreciate and enjoy was a slice of HEAVEN for me! I'm so glad I have had this chance to take some time off during the holidays, which made it possible to pull this off. Yipeee!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Readersraisinghell said...

Yippeee back to you! Wonderful that you could take the time off and have that special time with Julia and her friends! May you have a very merry and very blessed Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your house looked so gorgeous -- so warm, welcoming and Christmasy. I think the children had a great time and the moms enjoyed some social time together, as well. Fun for all! Love, Mom