Saturday, August 15, 2009

Great grandchildren


Ten of Jay's twelve great grandchildren are pictured here, at Jay's 90th birthday party, celebrated last weekend with much fanfare. Most of the pictures are on Jeff's camera which has yet to be downloaded, but I did snap this one with my little camera and I just love it. I can think of no better accomplishment than to claim a collection of children as lovely as these are as your own great grandchildren. If only we were all so fortunate to not only have such a large and vibrant family, but to see the generations grow up in front of you. Wow.

Happy 90th Jay!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Readersraisinghell said...

Cool picture! That's one I missed! I love seeing all the kids together - as I loved seeing them get acquainted and play at the party! It was really fun! What a great-looking bunch of kids!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture! This will be one that all of them will enjoy when they grow up. I doubt they will be all together very often. They are a handsome lot! Mom

jovaliquilts said...

Great photo!