Thursday, October 09, 2008

Pajaro Dunes Weekend



Can't beat the beach as a great setting for pictures. We spent a couple of nights at Pajaro Dunes the last weekend in September, and here are a few of my favorite pics. With the exception of the two dead elephant seals rotting on the beach right in front of our rented house (nature happens!), the weekend was a ton of fun with games taking the starring role for entertainment. Among the favorites for kids: Monster (Grandpa, are you recovered yet?), Preschool, Trains, Dress Up, and Chase; and for the adults: Carcassone, Ticket To Ride, Lost Cities. Great times!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

I know the kids' games pretty well, but I've never heard of the grownup ones!

I don't remember you dad when he was little (since I wasn't born yet!), but I think Andrew looks a lot like the old photos of Ray, though I haven't seen them for awhile. I'll have to look with that in mind when I visit Jay.

Readersraisinghell said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all! What special memories!

I don't know those adult games either!

And yes, I, too, think Andrew looks like Ray when he was little (and, although my memory is aided by photos, I DO remember...)!

Readersraisinghell said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all! What special memories!

I don't know those adult games either!

And yes, I, too, think Andrew looks like Ray when he was little (and, although my memory is aided by photos, I DO remember...)!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel,

Great pics of the clan. I made a 5x7 of Julia and Andrew. One of these days I'll get busy and frame them! Love, Mom