Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween is coming!

Julia and Andrew are getting ready for Halloween and the excitement is building!

A few days ago Julia debated being a cowgirl (cute!) but ended up deciding she wanted to be Cinderella. At least I caught a picture of the cowgirl!
And here is Andrew in the pumpkin patch, a recent Tiny Treks outing that he went on with Wendy. I love this picture, what a great patch! Andrew looks so tiny. He's still just a little guy. Sometimes I forget that.
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Happy Halloween! Those are both great photos -- Julia would have been a great cowgirl, but I'm sure she'll be a super Cinderella, too. And what a terrific shot of Andrew, very much a photo that means more than a kid in a pumpkin patch.

Anonymous said...

The fun part is deciding what or who to be for Halloween! I love the cowgirl costume, but the Cinderella one is so elegant! Andrew does look small in the pumpkin patch -- and what a pretty patch it is! Where is it, by the way? Love, Mom

Readersraisinghell said...

How cute! Julia makes an adorable cowgirl! I hope you post a picture of her as Cinderella, as well... Quite a contrast! (Trey kept vascillating between "The Mad Scientist" and a banana, of all things! I think he went to school as one, and trick-or-treated as the other!) And the pumpkin patch picture is beautiful - I love it!