Sunday, September 09, 2007

Poplar beach in Half Moon Bay

We went to the beach yesterday. It's always easier to get there and back than I think it will be, and we have so much fun. I don't know why we don't go there every weekend. Especially in the fall, which is such a great time in Half Moon Bay. Julia was trying to sit on Andrew's lap for a picture when we snapped this one:


And here are a few more from the day, including a rarely seen picture of me.



And this is what they looked like by the time we got them home:

2 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Great photos! One of my favorite pics of our girls is of them sound asleep in their carseats coming back from a trip to the zoo.
Cheri

Anonymous said...

I too have a favorite picture of you and Andrea on our way home from Disneyland! Cute pics!