Friday, July 28, 2006

Andrew at 10 weeks


Andrew is smiling so much now, and starting to laugh in the last couple of days. He is absolutely delicious and I just want to eat him up. I realize took a set of very similar pictures just 2 weeks ago (see below, in the red shirt, at 2 months old), and these really aren't that different except for the different shirt and background blanket. But he is so adorable I really can't resist taking more shots and showing them off. These pictures were taken this morning, and he is 10 weeks old as of today.

3 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Great timing -- I'm reading this just 5 minutes after you posted the photos! I can't wait to see Andrew tomorrow, and hope he'll smile for me, too! And maybe I'll get a hug and a kiss from Julia ...
Cheri

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel,

I just saw these pictures and ordered several already! Andrew is soooo cute! I'm taking a few with me in my purse to show off whenever I get a chance! Love, Mom

Holman Girls said...

Andrew keeps getting cuter and cuter each day!!! Such a lovely smile.