Saturday, July 17, 2010

Let there be light

Well, I always know when my Dad has been visiting while I'm away at work. Where there had been darkness, there is now light!
We had no less than 3 light bulbs out -- all in the SAME corner of the kitchen! We were suffering from a significant pool of dimness for several days. Until Now. I managed to frame up all 3 of the lights that were out in the same photo. The one above the stove, the one above the sink, and the ceiling light in that same area. It was a truly bad situation. And, helpless as we are, we were silently suffering with it, no hope of resolution anytime soon. Until DAD. And a little help from Wendy. Hajellulia!

Thanks Dad!!!

1 comment:

Readersraisinghell said...

Where is your dad when I need him?!!! I'm ALWAYS suffering from burnt-out-light-bulbs that my lethargy prevents me from replacing!