Sunday, November 09, 2008

Andrew lookin' cute

Jeff bought the family a new toy. A digital piano! He's working on becoming a legendary jazz pianest in his spare time, and the kids are learning the ins and outs of pianos. Here's Andrew looking very mischevious!

And here is Andrew after a bath in his elephant towel, watching my Nano ipod onto which I downloaded some toddler entertainment. I can't believe I've already introduced my 2 year old to the ipod... there is something wrong with that, but I'll admit there are times that I really appreciate being able to capture and hold his attention for a few minutes with some easy entertainment. You can download audible books for kids, as well as PBS TV shows for free!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie Andrew is! Bet he'll love how he can make music someday! love, Mom

jovaliquilts said...

Snatching a few minutes when your kid is electronically entertained every now and then is fine. When my kids were little, it was videotaped Sesame Street, but I always figured it was better than TV with commericals.

We have a digital piano and it's great! I love the earphones -- you don't disturb anyone, and the sound is great that way.