Tuesday, May 16, 2006

40 Weeks and 5 Days Pregnant

No picture today, as my belly surely wouldn't fit in the frame it's getting so huge. Yes, I am still pregnant, and just wanted to report that all is well thus far, although I am definitely ready to meet our son. (Still sounds quite strange to say "our son"!) I'm feeling great, and don't tell, but I feel like I could go on for another few weeks if I had to. I am so lucky to have had such a smooth pregnancy. My next doctor's appointment is on Thursday and we'll find out more then, but I have a feeling this little (big?) boy is doing just fine in there. He's certainly continuing to move about a lot. They will probably request that I schedule an induction for next week sometime. Hopefully it won't be necessary! Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Time really flew - at least for me...:-). Can't wait to meet your new addition in the very near future! Maybe we'll get an in-person viewing over our upcoming girls weekend in San Fran...? xoxo Hartley

jovaliquilts said...

Hang in there -- it can't be much longer! There was just a big photo and article in our local paper about a rural woman who gave birth to her second child on Mother's Day. She had labored long and hard with the first, so didn't go to the hospital immediately with the second. He was born in less than an hour, in the car!
Cheri