Saturday, April 22, 2006

3 weeks to go

I hope this isn't too shocking for my blog, but I just really wanted a beautiful, artful picture of this belly of mine. So Jeff got out his tripod, and thanks to the timer function on his camera, we captured this image of the three of us, which I really love. When I was pregnant with Julia we took a standard snapshot of my profile each month, and this time around I haven't been that organized. So I really wanted a special picture to commemorate this pregnancy. We've been waiting until I'm really big for the most dramatic photo, but we decided with three weeks to go we'd better get the picture done just in case...!! Anyway, I hope you like it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special picture and one that someday your little boy will love looking at. It's a classic!

Jocelyn said...

That's a WONDERFUL picture! Absolutely beautiful.

love,
jocelyn